Wednesday, April 30, 2008

my new past time!





my all time 'fav' past time for the past 2 weeks.
yes!
mugging for my papers.
just finish intro to acc today, had Org behaviour on monday.
verdict: killer paper
honestly i wish i was a lil more hardworking and that my brain capacity is not just 1 gb but 8gb!
i hate income statement but for the exam i must sayang it.
haven been having enuf slp.
tink to the bed at 2am, up by 6am.
yes! that is hw bad.
and i have nitemares. *shivers*
Last paper this fri! LAW! gotta chiong for it again.
sigh, tml is public holidays but i still nd to study. BORING!
-----

a side note:
thk u to all who repeated 'chase' me for a bday wish list.
honestly i reali duno wat i wan.
The tiff necklace? haha... maybe i already got it ^-^
i wan to get a reali gd wallet to stay. so maybe vouchers? taka vouchers...
isetan vouchers will be good also.. my ettusai make up need refill soon.
a new watch? round face, leather one. the dkny one i wanted last yr i NEVER got it.
haha.. plain with jus dkny written in it. :p
new bottle of polo ralph romance perfume?
a new hp.. LOL. mine has been shutting down on me recently.
a laptop bag for my lappie. want to bring the laptop out but liked not so protected.
RED will be nice. HOT PINK too ! :)
den again, of coz, $$.
it is most practical.
need not put in red packets. any wrapping welcome!
haha...
most importantly please wish me happy bday and pray hard with me that i pass my first sem in my undergrad life.
honestly wkin n studying is very very very tiring and it demoralise a person.

ok peeps, after my exams, i will try, yes i will to make time for all of you.
cause 5/5 i start my one month marketing course again.
sigh~ only two days to rest.

ok la
logging off.
goin shower n study agaiN!
bye!

0 comments: