Sunday, May 18, 2008

post birthday updates

hi people, guess i haven been blogging positively recently. oh well, today's sunday. leisure day. since im at home, shall blog abt my one week of bday eating session. oops. yes! 1 week. am grateful to all my pig fren dog fren (zhu peng gou you) for making time out to meet me for dinner/ lunch or whichever. although deep dwn i wish i had smething else too. but! canot be greedy!.
before i post the pics. let the credits roll first:
1. the bf. although things hasnt been rosy for awhile but thank you fr the dinner and the t&c that i wanted. thanks love.
2. my lovely family and 2nd family. thank u all for the lovely dinner, cheesecakes and the bday song in the car. (:
3. my 2 lil xiao peng you, jena n hui. thks for the homemade bday card & vouchers. and the lovely cupcakes 'cake'
4. mag. thks for the sms from korea although i din receive. but i reali appreciate it.
5. my gals. jol, val, mich & rose. thks for the present(perfume), dinner and cheesecake.
6. thks anisa. for making me wear silly bday hat, poppers and buying me delicious royce chocolate.
7. my fanatic 4. finally meet up with u gals for dinner and thks gracie for the coin purse. (red one smemore!)
8. And all those who wish me!
another year pass and i m even older. *cringe*.. oh well, must ren lao le.
bit tired liao :p
post pics another time when i figure out how to use slide show kinda format. LOL.

1 comments:

modgam said...

hey babe, once i receive my bill from singtel, im going to make sure they refund me for that sms u didnt receive!!! LOL... i'll promise to meet u soon to pass you your way belated pressies. cant wait to drown u with my pics and adventure. xoxo