Monday, September 15, 2008

hello, are you 18 yet?

its monday again!

over the weekend was the mid autumn festival.
following a non traditional practice, me and bf went with ryan & jenny to chinatown to get some mid autumn feel.
did we get anything? nahhhh....
nothing much there.
lots of pomelo though. haha.

since chinatown was boring and the night was still young.
we head to timbre.(raffles place).
as yours truly was in a top and shorts plus her regular birkies, the door bitch suddenly decided checking of identification was a must for our group.
the rest had their ics with them. and yes I DUN HAVE.

if you look back on my post. i celebrated my 2xth bday there this year. and they did not check my ic den!
so i was rather peeved.
i guess she sense it.
and guess what,
door bitch: i hope you understand this is my work procedure and you reali dont look like you hit the age yet.
(should i be flattered??)
me: ok den since i dun have my ic with me. i guess i cant go in den.
door bitch (after 3mins chatter with ryan): i can let you in but im sorry you cant order alcoholic drinks
i: sheeshhhh.
since i dun wan to kill the nite for the rest. i ordered a virgin margarita with NO alcohol.

*extreme boredom*

ps: bf ask me why din i ask door bitch to observe my face for wrinkles. *bish*

0 comments: