Monday, October 13, 2008

so when can i start again?

to me, my clothes are never enough.
and when i feel this way, what do i do?
i shop! i shop! and i shoppppppp!!

online blogshops are my fatal hits.

if u gif me $1000 i guess i will blow EVERYTHING on online blogshops.

shopping online is a gamble, a risk.
u might have to take a risk with the size, the mail.
i tried before. items way too big/ material dun match, item looking hideous.
and i lost 2 precious mail as well.
they never arrive.
sighhhh...

mummy was telling me:
"why not you wear everything u have in your wardrobe. everyday u wear different attire."

me:
"den when i got nothing new to wear for tat day, i can start buying new outfits already isit, :p"

mum went speechless. haha.
she could only nod her head.

credit-card less now. im starting to look into the RED financial status of mine.
:/

0 comments: