Saturday, January 02, 2010

goodbye 2009, HELLOOOOO 2010~!

hihi
2009's gone in a flash man....
well, gdbye 2009. you left me with much tears, worries, sorrows and stress.
HELLOOOO 2010! i hope you are better guardian angel den 2009... :) :)
This year i welcomed 2010 with a whole new refresh look.

31.12.2009


This was my room for basically 90% of 2009 :p
minus the clothes on the bed. which i conveniently push to the side when i go to bed at nite.
lazy me decided to give it a gd clean up to welcome 2010. in case the angel gt frighten by my messy room....

tadaaaa...

all cleared of ill-fitting clothes/mouldy tee shirts and unwanted loots..

lets hope this state can last 1 mth. lol.

1.1.2010.. happy new year!
din really do much but attended the first wedding of 2010!
our princess mel got married! :)



and of coz! there is always the usual kaki-s to spice up some laughter at the wedding venue







Many of them have already left the company. wonder when's the next time we will come together for this much fun again :) who's nx in line to get married!!!????

02.01.2010...
Now as im rotting at home, i decided to blog , in case the feel goes away again... hahahaha
been wanting to blog but have been reali lazy. :p

so what did i do alone for 2nd day of the new year ?



i comb my hair. hahaha
i ate mac (no choice, house got nuthing to eat le. and only mac delivers!)
i surf net (boring. nuthing to do. and fb keep hanging on me)
i pampered my nails abit.

hur hur...
-------------------------------------------
so what have you peeps been doing to welcome in 2010?
can leave me a comment to share a bit!!! :)
------------------------------------------
my 2010 new resolution are:
1. save money
2. graduate!
3. make sure i stick to number 1.
4. stay healthy and positive
5. keep fit n slim (hopefully)

and my hopes for 2010 are:
- all my friends to stay happy and healthy!
- negative thoughts to leave me
- my family to be well and safe
- clear all the bad air from 2009
------------------------------------------

so 2010, be good, give me some loving!!!!

hugsssss

peace out
ffz~

1 comments:

Unknown said...

eerrr....the quantities of your clothes is really scary........ i must show this pics to my hubby.

i saw my huge face liao...scary also. your action faster than me. i am still pick up the nice photoes.

who is the next, i think only you. we all married and linda is flying off........