Monday, April 12, 2010

derma makes me depressed.



recently my face's been really itchy. like mad itchy. i can subconsciously scratch my nose until it show signs of slight bleeding :(
dont ask me why, it just itches a whole lot!!
couldnt take it just now and went to see the derma.

doc say it might be a case of eczema.
FML!
not only my hair scalp gt this issue! my face might have it too!!!??
:'( major depressed.
for those who don't know. eczema may not recovered. can only put under control.
face already like shitz, still gt this prob. boohoo!
i hope it will recover soon. sigh~
i tink i mus refrain from make up fr a few days le. gonna scare the ppl ard me with my make up less face. :(

this derma visit set me back by $139..
another FML!

1 comments:

linsam said...

my face bcome dry and itchy and continue 脱皮,i use a lot of skin care product try to heel it. but fail. at the end, i use QV cream for 3 day (morning and evening). it is oily, but i heel it. now my face quite ok le. so you know, sometimes body lotion can save our face! it is not the first time i done this. it is maybe 4th liao.