Thursday, January 18, 2007

internet shaky, so am i

been three days that office internet server is down.
we hve problems sending/receiving emails. (slow at times, cant at most)
poor Mr Tan is trying his very best to solve the issue, but den again singtel is the one with issue
theres not much he can do.
poor guy has to OT n OT n OT
he is already quite slim, so can Yantai pls give him a break.... ;P

p/s: mr tan , JIA YOU!!!!!!!

(i know u will read this eventually... haha)

ok internet aside...
im shaky recently too....

mood swings quite bad.. one min i m laughing, nx min i m cursing n crying...
think i m MAD!
n worse, below my lower lips are ZITS!!!! huge painful zits which i try to cover with concealer.
but i can feel it leh....
ROARRRRR
i is angry. i dun wan...
my face already have scars, now zits... i hate it!
so i slap on as much biotherm pimple cream as possible.
man it stings....
but i got no choice... haha
i hate ZITS. but den again who likes it.

pls bless me with luck that my zits will take a back seat n give me slightly more swee swee face for chinese new year...

talking abt chinese new yr, i haven start my shopping yet.
i have to.
seriously have to already...
just one set will do... to make myself feel good.
but im a pauper so its cheap clothes for me... heh heh...
chinese saying - ren kao yi zhuang, fuo kao jin zhuang.
for me i just hve to make it - yi kao ren zhuang, fuo kao jin zhuang.

aja aja fighting!
*zits, pls leave me!!!! *

0 comments: