Friday, January 19, 2007

~ mao fa ~

guess i m obssessed abt hairs......
really obsessed...

in sec sch days or rather starting from primary 4 , i had short hair. yes, i snip off my long waist-length shiny crown of black hair into a mushroom head freaky hair style.
dun ask me why , but i jus went with the idea
my fav aunt brought me to her hairdresser and tada, my hair all gone. kidding. actually most of it gone. haha
i went home, n there jason & hayatt had a great laugh out of my mushroom hair...
yes it reali look like a mushroom.
n NO i will not post the picture here..
aside to my evil bro & cousins, pls dont even think abt blogging that pic....
its image suicide.

guess i jus got used to short hair, so all along in sec sch i had short hair. longest being shoulder length
at that time, i was persuaded to leave long hair, but citing weather hot as an excuse, i just snip it off everytime it touches the collar.
in poly days, after a hard set back, i left my hair long.
i rebonded it, colour it, rebonded it, colour it....
guess my used to be soft hair has became a bunch of HAY. dry n frizzy.
quite sad....
the chemicals just spoils it. but without the treatments and colour, my hair will definitely look worse...
so haiz.....

besides my head of glory,
my eye brows are next
ever since i discover the beauty of eye brow shaping and how it enhances our beauty eyes.. its a regular thingy for me.
but ironically, i m terrified of pain
the plucking can jus make me break out in cold sweat. even till now, i still break out in the occasional sweat but lesser.

recently i have been thinking of another kind.
waxing *wink wink michelle*
the neatness just tempts me to give it a try.
but den again... PAIN.....
how ?
neat or pain? im confused....
but no pain no gain....
nu ren tian shi ai mei li , bu zai hu tong....
women are really sadist sometimes....
i guess i hve to be a sadist once again...
courage!.

p/s; another zit appear beyond the lower lip. DARNZ!!!! what have i done to deserve this....

meow!!!!

0 comments: