Monday, June 18, 2007

-我不 ..... 心里不知道 -

haven been sleeping well recently.
past one week, i feel like there is something heavily weighing on my chest.
i seriously duno what is wrong.
i dont have work issues, or relationship issue.
maybe i m a bit broke but not to the extent i will harp on it.

i have been having weird dreams. nightmares for some.
the dreams are related to family, to dead people, to ghosts.
its creepy.
like last nite, i dream that grandma wanted to give me a msg.
but how true, i seriously dunno.
right now im in the office, liked a walking zombie, with a hot rush feeling at my chest.
i wanna yawn but i cant.
cause its stuck.
like stuck in the windpipe not wanting to come out.
i wonder if there is anything wrong with my health.
i tried drinking coke but it doesnt help.
i tot i will onli feel this way when i get feelings in me.
but strange, im feeling it now.
i cant breathe properly, cant inhale properly.
sobz..
i dont feel good.

- DONT get me wrong. its reali not r/s problems. i m feeling a MEN MEN feeling.
like as if there is a 'me' dying to come out of the physical big me.

i NO like this feeling.
it makes me cannot sleep...
and i cant concentrate on my work or anything else.
:(

is there something bothering me?
how come i dont know...

i really dont like this feeling.
anyone can help me?
please....

shd i go pray instead... maybe i'll feel better after telling the LORD.
hmmm...

i need good sleep... please.....

1 comments:

qinz.jena said...

go see a doc..
maybe u'll feel better after tt..
take care ya..
i'll see u when i'm back..

=D