Friday, July 13, 2007

friday the 13th ... yikes ....

today is friday the 13th.

OMG. anyone seen freddy kruger yet? or edward scissorhand?

when i was young, i almost wish i was wednesday adams. smart yet creep the shit out of me.

LOL.

this is the so-called bad day.
things liked stepping on banana skin, losing your stuff, tripping over your on feet blah blah blah.
shitty luck .... :/

pray hard my day will end just fairly good. :)

heard a funny phrase on the radio yesterday.

''Women are like photocopier machine. Once you switch them off, it takes a while to turn them on again''

haha.... tsk tsk...

odd. it was a day of missing for me too.
i miss my fanatic 3-rio... we got to meet up soon ya gals.
i miss qinz... when the hell are you going to k-ge with me? sob sob.
i miss my grandma who went to heaven to watch over me.

missing.

this month is also a month of bird-day....

jul 5th - my darling elsa's bday.
jul 14th - my baby trina's bday..
jul 15th - zy's bday.
jul 16th - adam's bday...

sighz. pocket big hole.
4 birthdays in august. sighz. not any better.

tonight's drinking night. bottoms up people!

i wish i am lazing until a beach umbrella, lying on the beach bed, sipping a sex on the beach cocktail.
missy higgins lightly blasting through the sound speakers.
a nora roberts novel on my lap.
sunglasses perch on my nose, looking out into the sea.
OMG... PURRRFECTTTT

right now. earth to me. i can only dream of it.

0 comments: