Thursday, January 24, 2008

feeling shitty

having this sense of loneliness and emptiness bugging me.

Are we all so busy with our own on-going life that we forgot about others that are IN our lifes now also?
why do people need care? need concern? need attention?
TO NOT FEEL FORGOTTEN!
often the more we crave for TLC we get none.
often we seek attention we are ignored/neglected.
often this is the case.
people always say - if u keep chasing after something, it just slips away, further from you.

Is the stress getting to me?
How come i keep feeling shitty recently?
i wanna throw tantrums but i cant.
i wanna jus sit in one corner n whine, but i cant.
i wanna jus throw everything aside and run away, but i cant.
i jus feel empty.
where's my life?
my vibrant self?
come back to me.

1 comments:

barefoot girl said...

Babe - Concentrate on the good that is happening in your life. IT's just mood swing. It will pass