Friday, January 18, 2008

Lil Miss School AGAIN

Im blogging in the position of ms student feifeizhu.
the qns now on my mind is - what the hell possess me to want to carry on the book burden and study again.
i must have been crazy.
carrying on a financial burden for 5yrs. all for the sake of the tiny better quality sealed paper which eventually i will get it laminated for storage purpose.
that paper which is suppose to bring me to higher level in my career and make a difference in my life. does it?
the bf ask me today - r u tired?
my answer - im very tired.
he replies - c la. who ask u go n study. now become so tired. haha.
as much as i grumble, as much as he tease, we both know that getting this degree is for my own good. for OUR future?
work and school's been taking pretty much of my time.
friday nights are permanently burn out as far as i know now.
haha...
in a way its also ok cause i probably will shop less (i hope!)
i sleep less and in the process of developing dark rings n double vision recently (result of lack of slp).. haha...
commercial law is confusing me to the max lo.
i guess i better prepare my revision early.
plus, assignment due in week 6 & week 10.
acounting so far lecturer's been making it bearable.
for the amount im paying per lesson, i got to buck up my ass man!

roberto carrot jena tan, pls stop ur plans to keep tempting me to skip classes. tsk tsk tsk. go find a job quick la! :p

yawnz... sleepy...

feifeizhu signing out...

0 comments: