Wednesday, June 18, 2008

what is the being in love?

pardon this cliche topic of mine.

suddenly as i was browsing thru random blogs.
i realise this is a question many ppl ask themself.

what is being in love?
what are the stuff we do? feel? think?

being the emo me, i can easily sense the not-being-love side ever more.

i crave attention and understanding from the bf.
bf being an independent person, sometimes fail to see this.
eg: bf doesnt reply smses if he is very busy.
but for me, i will prefer to be notify if he is busy.

yes, i know i know. if really busy how to reply rite.

i dont know.
maybe i dun like waiting. i dun like feeling neglected.

do not think that the bf doesnt care.
he does.
:)

he consoles me at times when i least expect it.
he remembers the stuff i like to eat and dont like to eat.
he knows my weird habits.
he knows my strange facial expressions.
he even catches the 'pitiful face' when i cant finish my food.
im what he calls - his french gf. (cause i nv finishes my food. its like french appreciation of their food. to leave a lil aside)

i feel loved when i get attention.
is this how it should be?
i duno.
shall ask the bf what he tinks.

:)

0 comments: