Wednesday, February 18, 2009

lazy lazy, belle(y) lazy

im a lazy bugger!
roarr....
cant stand myself smetimes.
its like i cant be bother to move my arse anymore.

im a lazy daughter.
i dun do anything at home until my mother starts showing one of her menopause symptons.

im a lazy gf.
always complaining to bf how n why n when and when i like it.. IM ALWAYS TIRED!
pity the poor fellow.
got to tahan me.

im a lazy student.
i go to school and just stone thru out lectures.
always blur abt submission dates and WHAT to submit.
the way i blur thru my marketing tutorial 1 is a classic.
i cant imagine if i din go to class.
i'll b so dead!
the only reason why i get thru most sem is due to the help of my grp of helpful classmates.

i guess im just a lazy individual.

im even fast becoming a lazy shopper ( or am i already one!)
im shopping online nw. even avoiding the crowds at malls, the need to try and the fun of window shopping.
gosh! lazy bugger.
i tot this way i will save more. but hell no la. im just lying to myself.
many a times i succeed.
:p

im even a lazy dresser!
i am so so so more into one pc outfits. rompers/dresses/tunic.
anything tat dun require me to tink too hard/much abt if-the-above-matches-the-bottom
hell. too much time required.
catch me on wk ends, im in my standard shorts/tee or shorts with a better looking top.
give me havianas over 3inch heels ANYTIME.
save my pretty( NOT! )blistered feet and ugly toes and dry skin!

im a lazy beach-goer
tat explains why im BURNT nw. badly burnt
someone commented tat i look like im suffering from 3rd degree burns.
oh well. i hope not. though the sprinkles of water from the shower head hurts like fucking shit!
much much moisturizing needed.
all these cause me refuse to buy suntan lotion , citing the fact tat sentosa shd have but so happens palawan beach DUN HAVE.
oh well.
lazy arse me refuse to budge from the hammock. tinking the sparse leaves can cover/shade my not-so-teeny body.
im so glad i din get tans in stripes.
tat will be horrendous
so now its itchy, scratchy, pain for me!
:/

right now...
im lazy to continue blogging.

bye!

0 comments: