Wednesday, June 10, 2009

what have i been up to??

Before i clear the two stacks of bags piling in room, i had to find a way to store them. and where else to go but IKEA!
bf and ah bu went with me and we haul:
One 3-drawers cupboard
One mini table and a small stool (for my lappie)
Three wall hooks (to hang my clothes)

Bf helped me put the cupboard together:
.
.
.
.


Tadaahhh!! after two nights of packing!!
.
.
.
.
.





Got to do something about my messy study table.
Any suggestions how shd i clear my stuff?
;)

4 comments:

barefoot girl said...

Throw everything away? Then buy new ones. Muhahahaha

linsam said...

change to a big table please
ikea also have....kekeke

modgam said...

after u are done with urs, u are VERY VERY welcome...erm, i mean INVITED to come over and help ur babe here. ;]

I.P said...

barefootgirl: if i throw everything away, it will probably take me few years to accumulate as much. hahaha....

linsam: hahahahaha ... cannot .. i still tinking how to get rid of my table to make it a smaller one lo...

modgam: hahah.. i scare i canot tahan got the urge to grab some things back how. :p