Thursday, September 28, 2006

recently

so boreddddddd.... roarrrrrrrr
now is like 330pm in the office... super sianz lo... finish my daily routine work so pretty much quite nuah at the moment.
this has become my weekly routine.... goshhh....
lucky today thurs already. tml friday yippee!

tml going bar none with kelly and grace. newman event. hmmm...
kel say to dress to kill... erm... i don't really know how to though. haha.
she say dress like when i go to velvet but hor, i've never been to velvet... haha
so in the end she gave up
she just ask me not to dress too down.... ok, guess i pretty much got an idea what to wear.

*yawn*
i am falling asleep....
oh another thing, i think i have been eating too much, therefore expanded my internal capacity.
i went malaysia recently and i was liked eating eating and eating.
bah kut teh, dim sum, abalone, porridge, kfc, claypot, cakes, etc
haiz.. its killing me.....

back in singapore i started to keep eating also... oh man.... totally sinful

i need to cut back and diet

2 comments:

Madina said...

HELLO MY COUSIN! =|

I.P said...

hello my mad cousin