Friday, October 06, 2006

i want to increase my EQ/IQ

i feel lost recently.....
maybe cause i am facing a soon-to-be jobless crisis....
oh well i m that unlucky. my dept is closing down , so OUT i go from Samsung...
im sad, cant bear to leave my colleagues but at the same time, i noe if its time to move on, its time to move on....
market is so dry now that i dun realli have the motivation left.
have send a few resumes but no response yet....
ppl give me a chance!!!!
screammmmmm!!!

another thing:
i want to break free.
i dun wan to care anymore, dun wan to worry anymore, dun wan to be sad abt him anymore.
what for.....
to him:
i care alot about you. even more than you can give me credit for.
i have never rejected helping, never turn you down when you ask me, never expecting anything back in gratitude.
i worry abt you, worry are you well, are you working too hard, are you unhappy at times.
i cry when you give me attitude, frown when i dun get reply from you.


i hate being the dumb ass who grins to herself when u express a little concern, when u send a simple sms such as 'morning'.... i hate it!!! i hate wanting to tell you my well being, my problems , wishing u can just express a little concern.... wishful thinking! i reali question my own EQ/IQ.

i care alot about you and i still love you. but i think its time to let go... its pass my time frame. i want to cherish you, cherish what we have but maybe we just dun have enough strength to hold this bond together.
take care of yourself.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

What for. It's not worth it at all. We all know that and you know that yourself too. Let go girl. U gotta let go of the past in order to embrace the future..