Wednesday, October 25, 2006

pretty boys galore






i'm hooked on pretty boys... boys that are out of reach, the closest i can get to them is by placing my pouty lips on my lappy's screen or my plasma tvvvvvv..... thats the pathetic closeness i have towards them. haiz.... why are there so many pretty boys around except in singapore. oh gosh, so disappointing.

i got hooked on ou xiang ju.... one after another... starting with meteor garden 1 & 2, mars, and the list just goes on.... now i go gaga over pretty boys on screen... F4 is so passe already (but i still like zaizai, still a cutie).....

now my ''collection'' of fantasy is:
- Joe Zheng Yuan Chang (It started with a kiss)
- He Jun Xiang Mike (Devil beside me)
- Wu Zun ( tokyo juliet, hana kimi)
- Rain (Full house)
- *shin goon* *yul goon* (Goong)

for Goong, to be honest, all the guys are rather cute...
pretty boyssss..... eye candyyyyyyy

0 comments: