Tuesday, December 23, 2008

to be revealed... akan datang


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
revealed....

--> a kimono top that babe knws i ish liking!

.
.
.
.
.
.

--> handmade and only one available by my babe!!!

i ish love the presents babe gave me. she rem what clothes i like, she rem i dun have much accessories. and she made one with love for me.
:) awwwwww.
i hope you like the presents i had for u.
its not much. but there will be more to come in special occasions, happiness or sadness.
(oops sound like marriage vows, hiak hiak)
2009 is here already! it will be a fantabulous year for US!!!



Thank you babe!!!

xoxo
ffz~

6 comments:

modgam said...

hahahaha.... yes, akan datang pls. sorry lah... i know you really love it but on 26th noon when Ms J at my place then u can reveal liao. hahaha xoxo

PolkaDotsQueenie said...

I wanna know!!!

modgam said...

u want surprise or u wana know? u choose!


LOL

I.P said...

personally i prefer surprise.
hahahaha

or jol, u can try bribery!!! haha
HINT HINT!

modgam said...

awwwww babe... im so glad u love it...are u even wearing it?? hahahahaha

I.P said...

i got wear! :)