Wednesday, December 10, 2008

what do i do when i .... ?

Everyone has random day to day, moment to moment feelings.
I have many.
What do i give, take or do?

What do i do to make my bf happy? give him a red packet. :)



What sort of crazy stuff i do with my friends at wedding dinner?
We relive our childhood times and pretend we are all alies of astroboy!




How do i mentally challenge myself? Be an Emcee for the night for a very good fren's wedding.



What does two babes of the same likes and dislikes do when they get together? They stare at weird stuff!



What makes me touched? its when i see my good fren get married. awwwww....



What is best abt frens? They make gd travelling kakis!



XOXO
belle

.... such randon-ness .....

2 comments:

modgam said...

i love this entry... ur sense of humour power lah babe... tats what i love abt u, u make the darkest day shiny anytime...

I.P said...

i SUDDENLY got the feel one ar!!
:)
hahaha