Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Juicy News! - Look closely, there is a hidden secret

Xin.sg - Wednesday, March 25
Every cloud has a silver lining. The woman behind the success of Hong Kong's heavenly king is finally getting her well-deserved reward.

ADVERTISEMENT


After 24 years of silent support, Carol Chu is finally becoming Mrs. Lau. She will be marrying Andy Lau in end April and their guest list has been finalized. Among the guests included Miu Kiu Wai, Wong Yat Wa and Feon who are of the Five Tigers and hot star babe were credited for their success in the 1980s TVB drama and 2008.

Hong Kong Oriental Sunday recently saw Chu shopping for her wedding dowry at North Point, Hong Kong. It was also reported that the wedding is will take place end of April and not Apr 6 as rumored. Lau, who always act with caution, screened his guest list very strictly.

Friends from showbiz who would be invited include Miu Kiu Wai and Wong Yat Wa, two of his friends from the 1980s TVB "Five Tigers". His old friends Isabelle Pan and Sandra Ng will not be invited.

It was reported that Lau was seen in February in Malaysia, meeting with Chu and her parents – Margaret & David to discuss their wedding matters. According to reliable sources, Oriental Sunday reported that the actual wedding date is in end April, after Lau's concert in Kuala Lumpur on Apr 27.

The wedding will last for three days because Chu is from an influential family and Lau would like the affair to be a low profile yet grand one. Chu's family and friends, and Lau's immediate family and close friends will only grace the wedding. Miu and Wong and their spouses are the only artistes to be invited so far.

Though the wedding will not take place on Apr 6 as rumored, Lau will still spend the day in Malaysia with his fiancée to celebrate her birthday and to send out wedding invites to Chu's family and friends, adding special meaning to Chu's birthday.

Further to that news,

Apparantly when invitation cards were sent out, feon was appalled. she din expected that Miu Kiu Wai will be bringing his current squeeze, Melinda Tan. Apparantly feon was once irritated by Melinda's constant washing at her house bath room.
No invitation card was send to Isabelle Pan. As reporters Interviewed her, her reply was - "No comments, not free."

End of report.
Daily Apple.

-----
hahahaha
it started off as a joke by a colleague, Feon.
Further to that i added the ending part.

LOL LOL....
i do wish andy will invite me though.
haaaa... :)

12 comments:

PolkaDotsQueenie said...

Think too much lah! *bish*
Wake up! Hahaha... But dun worry, when I officially marry Jay, I will definitely invite u! *LOL*

modgam said...

i really dont want to comment and reveal my secret with Jay. we are actually... MARRIED. D is my secret lover acted to cover Jay's identity. i really have no choice but to reveal this to u. i hope u will accept it and take it to ur stride ok. sigh...what to do... i have to accept sharing Jay with the rest of the world.

PolkaDotsQueenie said...

Love, u just officially declared war with me lah! Aint going to talk to u anymore.... *wailing*

But then again, i know he does not love u de lah... Soon, he will divorce u & be with me happily ever after... Muahahaha...

modgam said...

how evil can one get to wish someone would divorce? u tell me... u tell me. but REALLY, i dont blame u. i bet lotsa fans wants me dead cos im with Jay. what to do, im used to such threats and stuffs. i am so sorry my love... u have to face the reality sooner or later.

~LOL~

PolkaDotsQueenie said...

For Jay, I can be evil de!! ngiak ngiak... Wahahaha... I think Isa must be thinking we both mad to "fight" here...

barefoot girl said...

OMG! This is another scandalous report! I wonder how much Apple Daily will pay me for this piece of news.

Aiya... Step back , girls. Tell u the truth I am the woman behind Jay lah. I dun love him that much but he just can't live without me. hahahahaha. He told me I am like oxgyen to him. What to do....

emomosabelle said...

gals gals, din know all of you are so scandalous! and you all jus prove to me Jay's a play boy.
tsk tsk tsk...

lucky my wu zhun love me deep deep.
:)

envy? be v envy!!!

PolkaDotsQueenie said...

This is getting more and more hilarious lor... LOL...

Babe, the oxygen part sounds soooooo familiar lor... Wahahaha... Anyway Jay "loves" u cos u are my babe lah so dun think too much ya... "ai wu ji wu" mah... =p

FFZ, I will stand by Jay no matter what happens & I will love him for who he is.. LOL... anyway Wu Zhun is cute lah but I still love my ah lun BB.... keke...

modgam said...

LOL... LOL... ladies, PLEASE. there are only 2 woman in his life that matters to him; his mother and ME. i shadnt go on anymore...

barefoot girl said...

What ai wu ji wu.. u have to stop seeing yourself as a house. it's not healthy. hahahahaha.

YOu must have mistaken he told me it's his mum & grandmum. But i am the woman he can't lived without.

Isn't Wu Zhun gay!? I am sorry to break the new to you isa... You are only a decoy

illusionist* said...

u are so funny ms pan..why not invite peter pan too.

I.P said...

this is like fast becoming a scandalous thread.
hahaha
chill gals!!!!

one got serious young man
one got Mr D
one got mr K...

and HELLO PRINCESS ELSA!!! wat a big surprise.
:)

p/s: wu zun is NOT gay... he is bisexual. LOL LOL