Wednesday, March 11, 2009

who invented period?

sometimes i wonder who invented menstration?
god? eve?

at occasional times, im truly happy to see the timely period filled up.
but i dread the pre-menstration period.

it gets on my nerves!

i suppose/ should say most gals will feel the same as me.

before the period descend on me, the signs bug me madly....

1. i munch and munch and munch.
2. i get cramps on and off and on and off.
3. back ache! i experienced one time last sat, i tot i was going to die.
4. pimples. oily skin. bloated fat face.
5. bloated tummy (already got tummy, nw still bloated :/ ) , resulting i cant wear certain outfits cause it shows terribly.
6. i get weird mood swings and super sleepy tendency.

GOSH!~
nw tat im TANNED, i look even weird bloated. eurgh!

NOW tell me who invented menstration that leads to pre-menstration symptons?

1 comments:

PolkaDotsQueenie said...

If u find out the answer, pls let me know cos I wanna hammer that person... hahaha...

Once a month I start asking myself "why wasn't I born a guy instead?"

*LOL*