Friday, March 20, 2009

too much stress vs too much pride

im been haunted by vomitting and a headache tat wun go away.
its hurting so much, even my ears are painful.
and guess what - im in school now.

i reali dun expect you to understand but at least not react in this way.
its reali hurting.

ive been in a snappy mood and i reali dun wanna snap at you.
last nite while doing my assignments i started crying.
mag says im too stressed.
doc says i've tension stress.
i really duno.
its like i feel that going to sch is such a chore now.
i dread having to head to sch after a day of work.
i dread having to burn wk ends to get assignments done.
i know
i BLOODY KNOW THAT THEY ARE JUST SACRIFICES FOR TAT STUPID PC OF PAPER AND THE JOY OF WEARING THAT FUCK SQUARE HAT.
but im really tired.
i wan to give up but deep dwn my pride at being called a failure is holding me back.
another 1.5yrs more.
oh... and one more fuck thing - my exams falls before, over and after my bday.
GREAT.
if i flunk any papers, it will just be a glorious bday rite??!!!
self pity?

5 comments:

modgam said...

babe, u study hard and do ur best and i will reward you with a good treat ok? you are doing good, and im sure u are just really really tired thus u are feeling all stress up. dont let this get to you ok? u are stronger than that. i will always be here for u. lets get thru this together ok? hugs...

PolkaDotsQueenie said...

Gal, try to relax & clear ur mind. I believe u can make it thru as well. Even a slacker like me who took 4yrs to complete a bloody diploma has completed the course le. Yeah I know mine is only 1.5yrs but u're already halfway there. Although I'm no DI or HD student, but I'll be here if u need any help ok? I have faith in u & u can do it! Jia you!

PolkaDotsQueenie said...

Oh love, how come me no get treat one leh? *LOL*

I.P said...

modgam: thanks babe. :)... and the darn thing is i put on almost 2kg due to stress binge eating. wth~~~...

pdq: u reali dun wan consider doing my assignment for me? :p

PolkaDotsQueenie said...

Ermm... do for u is out of the qn lah... Hahaha... Help with u it still ok... Like that then u will get sense of satisfaction upon completion what... =p