Wednesday, December 13, 2006

insulted to elementary level

3rd time.... in less den a month... ROARRRR.... will just take it......

boss; see wat i mean?

moi; u refering to YK's email right? ya i understand. will avoid same mistake again

Boss: u know where's ur mistake?

Boss; tell me

Moi: i was not careful enough with the details and resulted in extra job to be done

Boss: yup.. email is a very sensitive way of communicating. alot of times, pple don't think b4 they write, trigger-happy, in the end the contents get misinterpreted, pple get confused, job doesn't gets done
u'll need to brush up your english grammar, sentence construction & learn more abt business writing

Moi: yes. i will learn from mistakes and improve on it.

Boss: ok.. in the meantime, i'll need to vet all ur external emails. try to learn how others write their emails whenever u can. but make sure u learn the good & avoid the bad!

Moi: noted.

i can take criticism anytime but not such crude way....
oh well what can i say. i just go hit till elementary level.
chinese saying - ''ren'' !!!!
i fxxxing will do that.....
jus piss at the moment.

p/s: it was my 1st try at LOI preparation. no one taught me. but u slammed me. oh well.... roarrrr at u from my blog
on my blog its my territory....
BITE!!!!

0 comments: