Sunday, December 31, 2006

year 2007

year 2007 is in less den 12hours....
honestly it scares the hell out of me. will 2007 be liked 2006? better? or worse?
2006 been not so great year for me.....

2006:
- went bangkok to celebrate my bday...
- broke off with him.... oh well he broke off with me... yes, heart is shattered.
- i left samsung cause dept got close.... oh well....
- grandma pass away. ~ this is liked the hardest impact in 2006. i cant seem to forget that particular day, tat particular scene.

(i prayed to goddess of mercy to guide ah ma in what direction should she take for her life. i pray at 2plus , 3 on tat fateful day. at 3 plus, 4, ah ma decided to leave - is it my fault)

i dont know what to expect of year 2007.. dunno is it scared.
i m just afraid the bad things will continue down the road.
i hope it wouldnt


btw happy new year to you all !!!
i guess i wun be logging in for today so i send my greetings to you all now!
have fun!

0 comments: