Sunday, August 26, 2007

~*~ sighz ~*~

i hate it when my happiness is based on your generosity.
what will be me if you dont feel generous?
reduce to a pile of frustrations.

this shouldnt be the way.

love is a give n take process.
i love you for your good n bad.
should it be vice versa?
certain times ur blunt attitude is liked a kick to my gut.
and i so absolutely dislike that feeling.

you may not be the best.
i may not be the best.
but we should try bringing out the best in each other.
accomodating each other

we cannot get rid our difference definitely.
but we should try to balance it out.
minimize the conflict.
thats why sometimes i just dont feel like picking up a quarrel.
cause it gets on my nerves..

ROARRRSSSS

i dont like it.
ranting n screaming is so not me.

i like to iron out the problems, the differences.
i want us to be happy.
dont you?

0 comments: