Thursday, August 16, 2007

what to wear?

how many of you have this same problem as me?

not knowing what to wear the next day.
opening your wardrobe n realising every pc of clothing you have looks old to you.
i face this problem EVERYDAY or maybe not.
saturday/sunday im usually deck out in tee shirts n shorts.:) being a slacker.

but i get this wardrobe-not-well-stock problem from monday to friday.
i dont know what to wear for work , what shoes to match and what bag to bring.
i may sound bimbotic, but trust me, this problem occurs to most gals.
and my problem isnt liked having to match my clothes like how victoria beckham does.
i just need clothes that i feel comfy in, that makes me feel presentable.
AND without my direct boss having to say - ''eh AUNTIE, y wear until like that''
-.-'''

its not like im deck out sloppily or anything. maybe just not as classy.
but hell, classy is expensive!

sighz.
i dont know what should i wear for work tomorrow.
~headache~

1 comments:

Madina said...

Wear any anyhow! Don't care! =\