Monday, October 15, 2007

all falls in one after another

In the midst of my fuck up mood, i found out a few things:

1. my dear lil cousin has a bf. OMG!. it may seem like a small thing to u all but to me its like wah!.
she's always been my dearest lil cousin. din expect to see her all grown up and dating.
anyway all the best cousin!....

2. again, my dear lil cousin nv fails to stun me with her antics. she's got yet another tattoo. an eagle to keep her phoenix company. how strange. the ppl ard me r doing tattoo, yet the thought of needles poking me is good enuf to make my knees weak and wobbly. as much as i get intrigued with the tattoos done in Miami ink, i can never get the courage to get one done on me. gosh. loser.

3. i realise when your day starts out bad, usually bad things happen along the way. i went to pack lunch back n the person forgot my order. piss. am piss.

4. one of the buttons of my cardi is missing. rushed to work and put on the cardi in the office one bottom less. shit shit shit.

-------------

sigh!!

current mood : SHIT SHIT SHIT!

geez my headache is acting up again.
been havin regular headaches.
thanks! roarrr!

1 comments:

Madina said...

HAHAHAHA SO CUTE YOUR ENTRY. Anyway, relax okay? Bad days only last for a day. Then the next day will be good. So it's fine. Yay!