Friday, October 05, 2007

Should guys carry or not?

A random debate between the ling and me.
we were just walking down from admiralty overhead bridge and my arms were aching.
had this big bag with stuff in it.
so being the whiny me i start to whine and wanted my bag to be carried.
the ling being a totally man held the bag with two fingers and carried 10cm away.
noticing it, i ask;

i - why u carry the bag so far
him - this way ppl see the bag closer to you, they will think u r carrying it.
i - huh. why lei. u can jus carry for me mah.
him - dun wan la. i dun like to carry a gal's bag.

the debate started for a while.
me being a woman, insists guys will do it. its a form of showing their gentleman side.
he absolutely doesnt agree.

so should guys help to carry a gal's bag?
hmmm...
till the day he decides to stand on my side, i guess i will be carrying my own first.

0 comments: