Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A great lecturer

I started off my everyday routine, checked emails and friendster for messages.
happen to see a friendster message from Cherlyn.
open it and man! was i uber stun!

message goes: hey, do you know michael sng CH pass away.

i was liked HUH WTF for a while.
quickly pick up my mobile and sms her.
she replied - i saw his obituary in the papers yest.
WTF.

Michael Sng was our Maths Lecturer during poly days.
He is my favourite lecturer cause he really knew how to understand youngster's thinking.
he will always let us munch in class but he say no chips cause too noisy.
a bowl of bee hoon?? - NO PROBLEM.
he will give us great tips for test and exams and guide us along.
he even let me put him as a referee for my resume.
even if he doesnt teach us anymore, he will always stop to chat with us if he sees us along the way.
he was a great lecturer.
he was a nice man.

condolences to his family.
To mr sng( or he will let us call him michael), you will always be remembered.

p/s:
as jon say - there is a saying - the good die young.

sigh~~

0 comments: