Friday, August 13, 2004

frIdAy - 13/8/2004

hey ppl,
today was a normal day for me... met up with my dear dear.. baked two walnut cream cheese cake and cook lunch... japanese curry rice.... hmmm...... after tasting found the cakes still can make it la... haha.....
spend the whole afternoon on the couch watching vcds... watch - along came Polly which was a damn hilarious love show... den watch - euro trip which was R(rated) but damn funny... not much exposure of flesh.. basically jus the language....

Tummy was killing me this morning... cramps until i cant lie straight, only can curl up liked a ball ... it jus got so pain i couldnt control my tears... sob!..... i tried hard but guess not hard enuf.... took two painkillers when i can finally crawl out of my bed... thank god fr that!

dinner went causeway pt slack ard.. had dinner... pig organs soup with rice... and bought an espirit make up pouch to contain my makeup which is strewn all over the place... haha... but come to think of it, basically every stuff of mine is strewn all over my room.... wahahaha

alrighty, so much fr the report fr today!!! till tml den ( or maybe not cause my wk end not much time to use the pc)... haha...

ciao ppl....

0 comments: