Friday, August 27, 2004

hey hey

hello...... yest nite travel to dear dear's home take back my camera cause my mum say she wan to use (in the end, today the camera is still in my possession)... haiz...... made me travel all the way there... but nvm la, at least can spend time with dear dear.... ate a bit of noodles and watch spore idols.... i tell u my jaws really can drop wondering how some of them get in (nt saying my voice v nice but hey at least i din join ma)... was quite impressed by the 'jessea' gal, nice voice, nice moves...... since yest very sad.. darling's hp got cut off (he did pay the bills).... well, some complications..... now i dunno how to contact him.... miss him.... hopefully he'll get a line by tonite IF NOT i'll .... i'll... erm, also dunno lei... hur hur..... tonite he is meeting 'her'... hopefully everything goes smoothly..... n ppl pray hard fr me that darling will finish his army thingy preparation early tml so he can meet me and dun nd to go back to camp on sun...... *i'm keeping my fingers crossed*.........

0 comments: