Thursday, August 12, 2004

wed - 11/8/2004

jus reach hm not long... had a long day at work... had to memorise lots of things n stuff to do.... wo..... nearly kill all my brain cells..... at 1st i tot there were not much to b done but boy, was i wrong... work are jus drowning me ... (but then again, time pass faster this way) .....

hp rang 10mins after i reach hm... dear called.. he's still stuck outfield with a bunch of army mates & insects(yucks)!!! but at least he took the effort to stop battling those insects n gif me a call. so excited told him tat my mum willing to sponsor me to study. he sounded genuinely excited fr me. duhz.... suddenly my heart misses him so much. nvm, fri he's on leave den i'll get to spend the whole day with him. he say wan to cum n fetch me fr work... =) ... b4 he hang up he say he'll call me when he goes back to camp... *yawn* i must try to hold it there. zzzz....... oops get up

was waiting at AMK mrt n saw some thing that absolutely turn me off... disappointed in ppl.... dun wanna talk abt it......

tml is another day of work...... funny... rather looking forward to it.... haha!!!

till tml again ppl.....
muacks!!!

p/s: anyone can teach an pc-idiot like me how to upload pic fr BLOG??? will greatly appreciate it.....

0 comments: