Monday, August 16, 2004

MondAy BLUES - 16/8/2004

hey miss me ppl???? haa..... wanted to blog last nite but was too tired so have to forgo the idea..

ok.... weekend was a fleeting pass of time.....
sat 14/8/2004, went over to dear dear's place in the late afternoon.. den wait fr him to get change den went to town.... we went to bugis junction for dinner, had teppanyaki, yummy.... den walk around... 'beep beep!' my hp sounded, joleen msg me ask me wan meet la kopi not.. we made arrangements to meet at mr bean(selegie).. me and dear dear walking ard... his camp mates calling him one by one to go clubbing; but he say dun wan go cause i got headache(sweet right, wait till the nx sentence)... this weekend cannot, nx week cfm meet them (duhz)....

took bus to mr bean meet joleen, had a close shave at the pedestrain junction where by a stupid car ignore the traffic lights and nearly ram into me. nearly scared the hell out of us..

we stayed at mr bean and talk crap till 1+am den we head on home... so sleepy... went back slept liked a log.....

woke up nearly afternoon on sunday 15/8/2004, bathe and went jurong point fr lunch... walk ard a bit den back and became potato couches... watch vcd - american pie 2... damn hilarious sia.... a flicker moment its evening liao.. went to nearby coffee shop fr dinner... went back slack somemore.... by 10pm, mummy came and fetch me home....

end of my report fr how i spend my weekend....
there are unhappy times but i rather jus forget abt it cause the more i think the more unhappy i will be.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------
bottomline - cherish what you have. but dun hold on too tight cause u will nv noe this may be the reason why you actually lost everything you ever had!

0 comments: