Monday, August 23, 2004

mOndAy - HOT day 23/8/2004

been a few days since i blog or jus pen in a few craps......
hey ppl how was yr weekend? mine sucks!!

sat went by in a flash of anger and tears. i dun like ppl to ask me to leave. it makes me feel abandoned... unwanted... when HE tell me he got nothing to say to me, gd bye... my heart sunk.... no matter how angry/sad i m at him, i will nv ask him to leave. i noe the feeling..... i wun do that to no one.....
i admit partly it was my fault .... but dun everyone deserves a chance to explain... to make things clear??? ..... i believe in equality... can you treat me liked how you are?? the one that i love from the start... i m not the past.. i m the present.... i will not hurt you cause u mean the world to me.... no matter hw hurt i m i will hide it cause i dun wan you to leave me.... the bond i felt fr you is stronger den i tot......

Sun... seeing that 'hand' hit you time and time again, my heart jus suffer punches ... over and over again... but wat can i do...??? nothing... this is the way things are ba..... in my heart i can only hope... no matter what we can withstand anything....
you are harsh on me... really harsh.... i noe i m stupid to make you always angry at me.... but i really wish you could take a softer approach at me..... i will not take advantage of your nice accomodating attitude.... but to deny me of the chance is jus not fair.... can be fair to me??? that is all i wish for....

.......................... i m tired................ really............ zzzzzzzzzz.............

0 comments: