Wednesday, November 15, 2006

a msg for QINZ

dont cry too long if u lose that special someone.think hard!why are you sad? is it cause u love him? or r u jus feeling all weird inside of you cause he's not there anymore?cry when at that moment he break off with you or he left.cry when he turn his back on you but dont cry if you know he love you!if you love him, tell him that. Get him back!....
if he doesnt love you anymore, jus be glad he ever love you.remember the good and forget the bad.if he still loves you, prove/show him you love him as much.and if you do get him again, hold on to him cause the next time u were to cry again will be the day he propose to you.....

4 comments:

barefoot girl said...

That is so sweet... so very true

I.P said...

yeah i hope my friend can really pull over this obstacle in her life

Unknown said...

u told me this before 2 years ago.... bloodly hell! I cry when he proposed and I cry even more when he left afterthat! Hahahaha!

I.P said...

yeah... i told u that ma, but different la.... usually case starts all same but ending ,no one can predict