Sunday, November 12, 2006

my week end.....

oh well.... friday night what did i do? let me recall... haha..... oh yeah fri i met jena to walk ard orchard and did a bit of damage to my wallet... haiz...... but i just resist the lil girly dress and MEL bag that can put all my junks...... hee..... after tat had dinner with val and came home.... GUAIZ.....

sat i rot at home the whole day.... until evening i went to meet pabu to go chalet..... it was great seeing him..... love the feeling..... haha.... he never fail to cheer me up when im in the crappiest mood....

sun... (today)... had breakfast at coffee bean.... den chill a lil. after noon i went to si ma lu with pabu to pray... we walk around a lil den we went to meet to meet ed, bao & fen to go see the motor show..... lots of beautifullllllll carssss... make me so tempted to go take my licence, in case some of you dont know, i have a phobia for driving.... blame it on lousy coordination for my legs and hands... haha....
but the cars are so gorgeous... for some... but this year the show girls standard dropppp...... still a few cute ones here n there but honestly DROP!
went dinner after the show and came home.... now resting on my bed and nuahing... goin shower... will blog again......

p/s: just some pics with this blog.... if you all like cars, u all should go take a look..... might spoil some nice ones that u like

0 comments: