Tuesday, November 28, 2006

rainy season

recently its like the rainy season. every where is rain.
morning/noon/night....
to b honest i enjoy night rain... cause its cooler to have a good night rest.
but i hate afternoon rain n evening rain cause on my way home from work i will get my feet wet. yikes.....
think meantime also stay away from sentosa... in case rain spoils the whole day itinery.

its my 5th day at work.
haven been doing anything.
reading up on company's profile, upstream news on shipping market, filing, printing and running errands.
to be honest its really a bit boring....
boss says to enjoy the honeymoon period of slacking while i can.... sianz....
but its like everyone is doing something n i'm not so its really bored..... feel redundant....
so far so good the people here are rather friendly. ranging around my age so its ok....

month of dec coming n my pocket goin to have a hole
birthday, first month celebration, housewarming... OMG, kill me please.
$$$
can anyone tell me the fastest way to get money? PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO ROB A BANK OR SELL MY ASS!
feasible ideas.
think soon i'll wan to post my xmas present list... haha

stay tune!!!

time check : count down to 25days......

signing out!

0 comments: