Wednesday, February 28, 2007

10things i have to remind myself to hold the determination....

10things i tell myself to hold the determination...:

1. U told me u were never happy with me (3years 3 times)

2. U say if i have a wonderful figure u dun mind going out with me regardless of the outfit i wear.

3. U called me a liar.

4. U say everything i do pisses u off.

5. U told me NEVER to contact n led seperate lifes.

6. U sometimes dont reply my smses.

7. U never communicate with me and expect me to understand what you are thinking.

8. U only thought u are the one unhappy at times.

9. U blame me for that day.

10. U hurt me and forced me to hurt you too....

i dun deny i miss you, but i also know reality is right smack in front of my face!.
i dun wanna care anymore, i dun wanna feel sad anymore
i wanna jus be nonchalent
but its fiaking hard....

0 comments: