Sunday, February 25, 2007

in loving memory of Preston Pan







in loving memory of my cousin Preston Pan
26 October 2006 - 25 february 2007
the cousin whom i never got to joke with, never got to cuddle up to, never got to hear him call me jie jie, whom never let me be able to baby talk to him.
i carried him yesterday.
i whispered - its not fair u have to go. u have not even seen jie jie yet. you never hear jie jie joke with u yet. but jie jie love you. i love my baby cousin. be happy ok. bye preston.....

when the life support was removed, his heart remain beating. but his brain was already damaged. he still held on , with tears in his eyes...
when he left, everyone sobz... long endless sobbing for some....
my xiao shu and xiao kim bid their beloved first child goodbye....
first time i saw grandma crying...
everything just fell apart at the moment

1 comments:

Madina said...

Oh my God, I'm so sorry.