Thursday, February 08, 2007

i just dun want to be reachable

i just dont want to be reachable anymore.

the things n events around me are making me feel sick... adding on the the flu that is still lingering around.
its pretty yucky.

i just dont seem to be happy now. .

i guess ppl r just taking things for granted.

what is the difficult part about showing a little respect, a little consideration for the people living under the same roof as you.
life isnt just abt u n ur gf. no one has to take yr shit, certainly not me.
u(2) come home in the wee hrs in the night, u(2) talk at the top of ur lungs, laugh at the top of ur lungs.
have u(2) considered other ppl's feelings? respect the fact that although u(2) can go without slp, others still have to work early in the morning???
please!
dont be so self centred.
if u wanna stay at ppl's hse, at least make an effort to communicate n get to know each other.
if hitting the sacks and kinky kinky is all u think of. hey, there is somewhere else, im sure!
this is call RESPECT.
its a pity cause insider has no respect, what more an outsider.
fiak!

i am really sad recently.
guess like i told eve, i m just waiting for things to reach the peak of my limitation.
that way, maybe i will know what i want in life.

at work:
i hate feeling redundant. i hate feeling i m doing nothing. waiting for time to pass. this feeling sucks. maybe some of u will say i m a sadist. but i do prefer being busy to being a bum.
JO loves terrorising. call it senseless teasing or what-ever. i seriously do not appreciate it. stop terrorising me.
u r 31, act ur age , purleseeeeee

friends:
generally i think all my friends are happy now. so there's nothing much to say.
but one word - if u r the forever late n frens always wait for u kinda person, pls do likewise. if yr faithful fren is late fr awhile, pls at least be patient and wait. waiting wun kill.... this is mutual respect.

i m just sick
please leave me alone

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wah. this time super "tua zhong" liao for you to react this way. Dun worry sweetheart. You always still have the fabulous 3 remember? I bring you go drink ok?

I.P said...

it isnt just all this
this time the unhappiness is so in depth i dun have any words to describe it.

ah Zan said...

I'm here !!! Date me ! Call me !! I'll be here kekeee