Monday, February 12, 2007

Today..

i had one whole day to myself today.
i got to think alot of things.
maybe some things i still haven been able to think thru but i guess i need time.

i guess love is pretty much hurting most of the times.
out of my past relationships, i usually get hurt.
often after these r/s i feel lousy about myself.
i start questioning if i m really suitable for relationship.
guess it just happened again now.

i am really mad at him. mad at him for letting me go liked this.
i dont understand how he can just dont love me just like that.
i keep feeling that he really hurt me hard n hard n hard.
but suddenly a thought came to me, i think i have hurt him too.
i hurt him cause i was insensitive to his feelings. i wasnt able to live up to his expectations of a gf that he wants in his heart.
i just wasnt able to give him the lovey-dovey feelings he wants.
for this, i apologize.
im sorry.
i guess i am maybe nt suitable for r/s now.
i need to learn to be a better person.
i am really sad but i guess i got to learn to live with it.
-------

i feel lousy.
i feel fat n pimply recently.
he used to say i need to slim down and i got too much pimples.
i guess i am liked this ba.
so think i need a change.

a note to guys: pls dun tell yr gf she is fat, ugly, pimply that sort of hurting comments. rem that when u decided to be with her, she is already this way. if u really want her to improve, u can easily say it in a gentle way to make her feel better. n pls a NO NO is to compare her with other girls. its really very mean. if she accepts you for who u r, den is it fair u do the same to her?

---------

i start thinking a lot about my own future ''upgrading''. .
i want to think what i want for myself in future.
cause now its for me, myself and I.
i got to start looking around already.

---------

i am sad but do give me time...

note to him: i wish u happiness in whatever yr future may be.

4 comments:

ah Zan said...

Luv urself Isa ...

I.P said...

i love my old self....
but i guess i wun be the same anymore

Unknown said...

always live in a black & white. tolerate no grey areas in your at all cost. It's frustrating and it doesn't deliver any promises. Hang on there sweetie. Take your time and let the wound heal. Then move on and enjoy the free flow buffet in life. It ain't easy but I've been there and done that too right?

I.P said...

with V day coming soon
i guess the wound just got sprinkled with salt....
fiak