Tuesday, May 08, 2007

battle with the germs

early wee hours on Monday (3am ++), i woke up in a cold sweat and an immediate urge to vomit.
staggering into my main toilet, i burst out violently....
everything i had for dinner came out. *dont ask for descriptions*
after this, came another 4 rounds of vomiting.
until i had nothing left in my tummy.

my body was aching, and i was shivering under a thick quilt.
i dont even have a strength to walk anywhere. oh man!

finally around noon, i got myself to see a doctor.
doc diagnosed - severe food poisoning.
so i needed an injection ;(
ppl who knows me know that i am afraid of injection.
and pain lor the injection... sobzzz.
oh and he gave me 2 days mc.

this 2 days i have been eating medicine and sleeping... lethargic...
now also...
my lil butt on my couch refusing to move anywhere.
cause i no strength,
hope i'll be better for my bangkok trip that's coming of thursday.

alright signing out,
i smell my bro ciggy smoke again..
disgusting..
i hate it when guys smoke....
but at the same time almost all ard me smokes...
geez...

0 comments: