Thursday, May 24, 2007

just lying back and glaring hard

recently i get piss off so easily, so irritated by the smallest things.
at times i think i m just plain mentally weird.
i hve been eating non stop recently.
i eat full 3 meals. FULL.
after consuming full breakfast n lunch, i told myself dinner not too much.
but 'blame' on my mum's cooking, i have been having full dinner, rice and all.
i stop going to the gym and doin sit ups cause i just too laid back.
i dun feel like doing anything.
yest ms qinz ask me why i dun go out after work much already, i was stumped for an answer.
i just dun feel like goin much?

-----------------------------
and i realise ppl r just so evil nowadays.
had a conversation with a fren ms L recently:

me: so how mr K got call you still not.
ms L: no la, i already deleted his number

(FYI: mr K was going after ms L)

me: how come deleted his number? he bu shuang u reject him is it? *giggling*
ms L: he told me to go get a display cupboard to display myself at home.

-- i was speechless.

sorry, but this is just pure venom.
how can a guy tell a gal this.
i mean nothing has been started and its not like she owe u something.
either a guy/gal has to be gracious abt this kind of things.
if really not suitable i really dont see the point of forcing.
bottomline is : be gracious lo....

-------------------------

to a very gd fren , my piggy fren:

smetimes things happen for a reason we dont know
if it happens so, we have to be strong for whatever that comes our way.
what is important is we have to be mentally strong, to give support to those who need us.
and thinking on the bright side, things might not turn bad.
forgive n forget.
we can jus observe n we will pray together for the best result.
what ever it is, u know u still have me.

------------------------

to Ling,

i am learning to trust.
learning.
but i doubt myself also.

-------------------------

0 comments: