Tuesday, May 01, 2007

get well roselyn




had my heart nearly jump out through my mouth yesterday.
i was on my way to buy gracie her bday cake when i receive an sms telling me rose had fell down while carrying baby issac.
my heart nearly jump out of my mouth.
no one was with her at the hospital and she was alone.
everyone was at work.
i rushed down after getting the cake.
my god, BOTH her feet was swollen, which means she couldnt even walk at all.
but thank god, baby was alright.
with all the reviews and doc's diagnosis, rose had to refrain from walking as much as she can.
doc gave her sick leave for 14days... geez.
but at least she din break anything vital.

right here i want to apologize to grace.
sorry babe. sorry i couldnt be at ur bday dinner and due to miscon, the ktv session was cancelled.
and i m reali sorry i wasnt able to give u the cake.
i'll meet up with u for lunch soon ya. i will.
thanks for understanding yest.
*apologies to kelly n zan too*

0 comments: