Monday, May 21, 2007

i expected better service.

recently i open a standard C. account.
savings.
intended to save there so that i wouldnt overspend.

Just now i went isetan to get my facial wash from FANCL.
i did not bring enough case, so i paid with my SC debit card.
it was rejected.
this is the 2nd time already.
and i have WAY MORe enough money in the account.
the purchase was only a mere $14.50. !!
WTH.

so i went to the nearest SC bank counter.
according to the gal, my card is in perfect condition and they dont know what is the problem so they need to investigate on it first.
i mean - HUH??!
i mean i have money to pay but the card is not accepted, this is like total embarrassment for me.
ppl might think i have no money.

reali piss
and i hope SC can give me a satisfactory answer.

0 comments: