Sunday, March 04, 2007

i love all of you!

when two people just get together, they start to learn all the 'real' things about each other.
they learn about each other's flaws and gd points.
often we say if we love a person we will overcome anything...
but one too many r/s breaks up because of flaws.
when things get really down hill or nasty, all u see is the other person's flaws. you dont see anything else. its liked an invisible cover there to cover up all the gd pts and push all the nastiness straight out of you.
ppl hurt each other with flaws. with words.
i prefer to say humans seldom have control over their anger and the words that doesnt get filter from their mouth.

i often thought he dun wan me means he is hurting me.
but i guess its not this case. i hurt him as well.
i hurt him in indirect ways during our r/s process.
even though i know i hurt him too, i dunno how to put it in words, but i know i hurt him too...
for this, im sorry.

when 2 person quarrel, smetimes it comes to a pt when one will say - i put in so much into this r/s, what have u put in? I FEEL THAT I LOVE YOU MORE DEN YOU LOVE ME.
FUCK!
pardon my language.
its reali bullshit crap.
cause love is not able to measure. you cant say how much u love a person or how much you put in for the person. cause it cant be measured.
you can say '' i think i have done my best or i may not have done my best''
there is no measurement. its not like buying vege , the kind u can count by kilograms.
you say you love the person more den he/she does back to you. WHY???
mayb you do care more abt the person but this is your choice.
you choose to love/care for the person more. this is FA ZHI NEI XING. so u cant blame the other party.
and pls rem, every one has their own way of caring. you may take note of little details but the other party may shine in other aspects as well.
for me, im insensitive. i dun really know how to read other ppl's minds unless they communicate with me. i used to make many mistakes but i m trying to improve now. friends/ loved ones may make me unhappy at times but i know eventually they care for me alot. for this, i love all my friends and loved ones. no matter how sometimes i get piss at insensitive comments ppl make, i try to put it that they care so they make comments...
no matter how bad tempered my brother is i try to bear with it cause he is family.
no matter how my mum flare her temper on me sometimes, i try to bear with it cause shes the one who loves me the most.
like mich wrote in one of her blog entry, ppl now are taking ppl ard them for granted. this is so true.
be it friends, family or in a relationship.
when certain phases of your life gets too comfortable you will just naturally expect it to be this way. you will think the person will not leave you. but please bear in mind this is VERY wrong thinking concept.
they can leave you and they will when they feel that there is no point staying around.
please cherish the ones you have now cause you duno when they will leave you....
for me i lost alot this past few years, so i want to start cherishing everyone ard me...
my family
my friends
my pals
my colleagues
my lil god sons
all!
i thank everyone for being here during my darkest times and those who stick it thru with me. thank you.
im sorry if i have taken you all for granted. correct me if i m wrong. cause i want to cherish all of you.
thank you for accepting my flaws and staying beside me...
thank you!
i love all of you.
if any of you reading this, a big hugz to you!
HUGZ.... isa love all of you.

0 comments: