Wednesday, March 28, 2007

thoughts... cherish....

was rotting on my living room couch when thoughts came to my mind.

flashback from the past start flashing thru my mind.
i guess everyone break up or die or leave for a reason.

i had a chat with a friend today.
she told me she sort of regretted breaking up with her bf due to her stubborn character at that time.
actually when they just broke off, we had a talk too and she was really very sure he wasnt the one for her.
now 8months down the road, they r still friends. the guy is attached recently, the gal just ended a relationship recently. she's upset abt her recent break off and certain reality make her see the gd points the ex bf has. often ppl only see and cherish their close ones when they loses them.
ah ma pass away 6mths ago. till now at times i still miss her. miss her curry puff, miss her broken english, miss her pig organs soup, miss her, just miss her.
preston left too but i din have enuf time or chance to know this lil cousin more but i still dream of him once in a while.
my r/s ended months ago. but at times i still miss him. miss the support that he gives me at times.

its when everyone left den i learn to cherish the ppl around me. everytime ppl take for granted the ppl around them. At times my mum nag at me, she vents her anger n frustrations on me or she refuses to talk to me, but i still love her and i know she loves me....
I learn to nua at home more with her. but i seldom go shopping with her.

ppl , please learn to cherish the ones around you ya.
you never know when they will be gone.
things happen for a reason but when you make a decision BE VERY SURE that is what you want.
its not often we get a second chance and if you do, cherish it too.
and if you ever make any decision and wants to explain and get a second chance with the person u let down, tell them. be it a second chance granted or not, just try. at least when u tried, u can answer to yourself, to your inner heart. :)

1 comments:

Madina said...

I love you! This is your best entry!